Attendees will learn about MIM’s offerings for prekindergarten through 12th grade groups!
- Enjoy a live musical performance from the 2017–2018 Artist Residency program
- Learn about field trip options and educator resources.
- Find out about grant opportunities for free student admission.
- Connect with colleagues over light refreshments.
- Attend short, optional professional development modules to gain ideas and resources for bringing exhibit content into the classroom and how field trips connect to state standards in English language arts, music education, physical education, science, and social studies.
- Receive a letter to submit for professional development hours with your district.
After the formal program and prize drawings, attendees are invited to explore the museum. For more information and to register for Teachers’ Preview Day, click here.
For the month of July, teachers will receive a 10% discount on their entire purchase (excluding alcohol) at MIM’s Café Allegro and the coffee shop as well as a 10% discount at the Museum Store on most non-sale merchandise, excluding selected concert CDs and final-sale items. Please present your school ID to the cashier at the time of purchase. This offer does not apply to previously purchased items.